How to get people to like and follow your TikTok account? How many followers on tiktok to go live? Here’s a quick guide to get you started
What is TikTok?
You may know TikTok as TikTok (as in Tiktok). You will need a minimum of 1,000 followers to be able to go live.
How it works
TikTok is a video-sharing app that enables you to reach a global audience; to share videos with friends, family, and colleagues.
You can create and share videos with followers;
You can also like/follow your friends’ videos in order to up their engagement.
TikTok does not limit your video content to videos that you create on your personal account; and you can upload, rate, publish, and upload videos that you created and starred on your TikTok account. You can even rewatch videos you’ve already created to get a new, updated view on your posts.
A TikTok account does not require you to spend money to use the features in the app; you can use TikTok for free.
This doesn’t mean it’s free by any means, but it does mean that it’s a free-video service, and most of its features are available free of charge.
However, for those who want to boost their monetization on TikTok, there is a way of making TikTok pay you.
To get paid to watch your videos, just be patient with us while we explain how!
Just a quick reminder, there are millions of TikTokers in their daily routine. Many of them are searching for ways to earn extra money.
Try to learn about some skill that will help them achieve their financial goals. There’s a chance that you too, will be one of them someday when you go live on TikTok! Now let us move on to some of the key factors on “How Many Followers On TikTok To Go Live”
Below is a list of some of the key factors that can help you with How Many Followers On TikTok To Go Live
- First of all, you need to verify your followers and number of posts each week.
If you don’t see your video in the feed visit the profile in order to enter it.
Then verify it is verified.
To verify your follower number or posts each week, you need:
- Follow the same follower to a post before – Post to the same follower’s profile three times during the one-week period
- You can have many followers. However, you’ll need a minimum of 100 followers for many businesses in TikTok.
- If you like it and you don’t get it, you can always try another account.
- Don’t pay to have your followers, subscribe to a Tik Tok account – They provide a free space for their accounts. You can choose to have a look at their page and add your friends too.
How many TikTok followers do you need to be verified?
Tik Tok is the most popular video app and there are some concerns regarding the verification of its users.
In order to be able to verify your Tik Tok account, you need to have 100,000 or more followers on every single Tik Tok channel you are trying to authenticate. Not that difficult, seems like?
The Tik Tok Team has launched a new tool that allows for the verification.
Tik Tok followers needed to be able to verify their accounts. This is called Tik Tok Follows, and is available for free on the Tik Tok app for the first time.
Why Is This Needed on TikTok?
The Tik Tok team itself states, “In order to verify a new account, we look at all the Tik Tok fans who have opted to make their accounts verified.
That way we know you are legit.” If you have 100,000 or more followers on any channel; this means that you probably have something to hide.
The Tik Tok app and the Tik Tok Follow tool are currently limited to Tik Tok community channels. This is not a huge limitation; but could make the feature much more limited than what it was originally intending to be.
But that’s ok, because this doesn’t come with a time limit
You can come back at any point at any time. That means you are not committing any “I don’t care” attitude while making a new account right from the start. This way you can choose to make an account, but keep your Tik Tok followers in a steady stream.
This is called a drip feed, and it is great for those who find their Tik Tok likes a little slow.
Why can’t I go live on TikTok With 1000 fans 2021?
In order to post a video on TikTok, users need a number of followers, which is called “TikTok Fans”.
The minimum amount of fans necessary is 1000, and users are not allowed to live broadcast without these thousand followers.
The restriction for live videos is unfair to those who have 1000 followers yet still want to have a voice.
Tips on how to go live on TikTok with 1000 fans 2021:
- Read the dashboard notifications The dashboard is where you’ll receive notifications on site updates (for both users and locations), your followers, and the most-viewed posts for the day.
- Post a new video Posting a new video is the easiest way to go live on TikTok with 1000 fans 2021, but you’ll want to use a catchy title and have something that stands out.
- Be yourself This may seem like a given, but being yourself during one of your live videos is the best way to go live on TikTok with 1000 fans 2021
Did you enjoy this blog post on “How Many Followers On TikTok To Go Live” ? Do share it with others.